Sunday Fall Clinics
Time Change for Nov 5th and Nov 12th - Boys 10U and up will start at 3:30 instead of 4 to finish before dark after daylight savings time change.
Please support our FOOD DRIVE and bring items to Sunday Clinics Oct 29th-Nov 12th.
Granite Bay Youth Lacrosse is excited to offer free clinics on Sundays in the fall from September through November. These sessions offer the opportunity to get extra practice time in whenever you can make it without any cost or commitment. The clinics are for all kids K through 8th grade - girls, boys, experienced players, and brand new players trying it for the first time. We will have current high school players leading each session to help with everything from fun activities and games for Kindergartners to personalized technical instruction on things like shooting, defense, dodging, and draws/faceoffs for 8th graders. Number, ages, and experience of attendees will determine activities and opportunities for game play. Whether you have some specific part of your game you would like to work on, or just need to have your young kids try something new and run around a little on Sunday afternoon - this is a great opportunity.
Details for 2023 Fall Clinics:
- The clinics are free to attend, but you do need to register with the link below.
- Returning players need to have a current USA Lacrosse Membership (that costs $30) to cover insurance. There are links to sign up for the USA Lacrosse membership (or lookup existing membership) in the registration form. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you need assistance with the cost of membership.
- New players do not need to purchase a membership to attend the clinics.
- When and Where?
- Clinics will run every Sunday from Sep 17th through Nov 12th, with a week off on Oct 15th for the New Player Festival
- All sessions will be at Douglas Ranch Park - 5250 Stirling St, Granite Bay
- We had such great numbers last year that we have a new schedule for this year:
- Coed 6U (Kindergartners) will go from 2:30-3:30
- Girls 8U (1st and 2nd graders) will go from 2:30-3:30
- Girls 10U and above (3rd graders and up) will go from 2:30-4:00
- Boys 8U (1st and 2nd graders) will go from 4:00-5:00
- Boys 10U and above (3rd graders and up) will go from 3:30-5:00
- What to bring?
- Boys 10U and above (3rd graders and up) will play with real balls and full pads - so bring your stick and all your gear
- Girls 10U and above (3rd graders and up) will play with real balls and goggles - so bring your stick, goggles, and mouth guard
- Coed 6U and Boys and Girls 8U (K through 2nd grade) play with soft balls and no pads goggles - so all you need is a stick
- We will have loaner gear and sticks for any new players, just let us know if you need to borrow something in the registration form!